A. Admission Procedure for New Students
1. Secure Application Form for entrance examination from the Registrar’s office.
2. Submit the filled up application form to the Registrar together with:
1. Must have obtained grade of 80% and above for all collegiate academic units earned from the last school attended.
2. Must submit his/her transfer credentials.
3. Must submit marriage contract for (married students).
C. Old Students
1. Secure a registration form from the Program Dean and have the subjects evaluated and approved
2. Submit completed registration from to the Registrar for loading in the computer
3. Proceed to the cashier for payment of fees.
4. Claim Students’ Subject Permit (SSP) from the Registrar’s Office 3 days after enrollment.