A. Admission Procedure for New Students
1. Secure Application Form for entrance examination from the Registrar’s office.
2. Submit the filled up application form to the Registrar together with:
- Report card/ Transcript of Records
- 1 piece 2×2 ID photo
- Honorable Dismissal
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Certificate of First or Second Honors (Academic Scholarship Application)
- Pay the testing fee to the cashier
- Take the entrance test (Guidance Office)
- See Program Dean for interview.
- Go to the clinic for physical exam.
- Proceed to the computer laboratory for profiling
- See Program Dean for plotting and approval for subjects
- Submit completed registration form and other requirements to the Registrar’s Office.
- Pay required fees at the Cashier’s Office.
- Claim Students’ Subject Permit (SSP) from the Registrar’s Office 3 days after enrollment.
1. Must have obtained grade of 80% and above for all collegiate academic units earned from the last school attended.
2. Must submit his/her transfer credentials.
3. Must submit marriage contract for (married students).
C. Old Students
1. Secure a registration form from the Program Dean and have the subjects evaluated and approved
2. Submit completed registration from to the Registrar for loading in the computer
3. Proceed to the cashier for payment of fees.
4. Claim Students’ Subject Permit (SSP) from the Registrar’s Office 3 days after enrollment.