Grade School Department
A. Kindergarten Objectives
- Present models for imitation that will make them see GOD as a Father and all peoples and things around them as gifts.
- Employ learning experiences that will allow them to think and do things independently within the limits of their maturity.
- Provide opportunities that will inspire them to practice desirable social behavior in their relation with other children as well as adults.
- Use experiential approaches which will help them manifest psychomotor coordination for effective performance befitting their age.
- Provide learning opportunities that will allow them to manifest reading readiness in English and Filipino.
- Give opportunities for learning that will enable them to add and subtract 2 digit numbers.
B. Elementary Education shall have the following objectives:
- To provide the basic knowledge and develop the foundation skills, attitudes, and values, including their moral and spiritual dimensions essential to the child’s personal development and necessary for living in and contributing to a developing and changing social milieu.
- To provide learning experiences which increase the pupils’ awareness of and responsiveness to the changes in society, and to prepare for constructive and effective involvement.
- To promote and intensify the pupils’ knowledge of identification with, and love for the nation and the people to which they belong.
- To promote work experience which develops and enhances the pupils’ orientation to the world of work and creativity in order to prepare them to engage in honest and gainful work.