We, the Ignacian Marian community of Pilar College, envision an integral human and Christian formation, for the transformation of society.
1. form Ignacian Marian Leaders who witness to faith, excellence and service;
2. grow in discernment and interior freedom to be prophets of hope in today’s world;
3. constantly pursue innovative programs and educational strategies to develop world class professionals;
4. build up resources to respond to contemporary issues towards enhancement of the quality of life; and
5. expand our educational thrust to the marginalized sectors of society.