- HUMSS (Humanities and Social Sciences)
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- ABM (Accountancy, Business, Management)
- Gas (General Academic Strand)
Admission Requirements and Process
- Secure application form for testing from the Registrar’s Office.
- Fill-out the form and attach the following:
- Report Card
- 2×2 ID pictures
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Submit all the documents to the Registrar and get the schedule of the test.
- Pay to the Cashier’s Office Php 150.00
- Submit all the documents and the receipt of payment to the Guidance Staff on the scheduled date of examination.
- Take the test as Scheduled. Late comers will be entertained the following day.
- Ask the guidance staff on the next step.
- Secure enrolment form from the high school Principal’s Office.
- Fill-out the form & attach all required documents.
- Have the enrolment form signed by the following:
- Guidance Counselor
- High School Prefect of Discipline
Payment of Fees
- Present signed enrolment form and all documents to the cashier.
PCZC Scholarship/ Government Grants
- Senior High School Voucher Program
- Educational Contracting Service
- Academic Scholarship /Discounts
- First and Second Honors from previous school attended
- Glockenspiel member’s tuition discount