The Guidance Center of Pilar College aims primarily to uplift the worth of the individual, to have a genuine respect as a person created in the image of God endowed with the ability to grow morally, intellectually, socially, physically and psychologically and to become a self-directed dynamic Filipino.
Guidance Coach: Ma’am Faith Floreta
1. To assist students develop a wholesome personality, acquire maximum development of their potentials, recognize and make adjustments to their limitations.
2. To provide counseling to students throughout their stay in school with regard to academic, emotional, moral and, social concerns so that they may:
• Develop respect for themselves and others
• Be strengthened in Christian values and principles.
• Be capable of adjusting satisfactorily to life situations
3. To help parents and educators realize the needs of students and potentials that need further development to provide them a wholesome and meaningful learning experience.
Guidance Center is located in the Ground Floor of Our Lady of Lourdes Building.
3. Information Service
4. Individual Inventory
7. Research and Evaluation
8. Service to Teachers, Administrators, and Parents
Office Hours :
Monday – Friday A.M. – 7:30 – 12:00
P.M. – 1:00 – 4:30
Saturday A.M. – 7:30 – 11:30