The library serves as an information center of the whole academic community. It is supervised by professional Librarians and support staff. The library staff believes that a library perform its function well when it makes its resources relevant to the information needs of the clientele.
Sources alone do not make a library. It is when people interact with the sources; librarians guiding users utilizing its collection makes the meaning of the LIBRARY – INFORMATION SERVICE.
Monday – Friday– 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday– 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
In order to carry out its information service function, the following services are rendered:
• Book Loaning
• Indexing and Bibliographic service
• Library Instruction and Orientation to Students and Faculty
• AV Demonstration to Faculty
• Reader’s Advisory Service
• Literature Searches
• Reference and Information Service ( I & R)
• SDM (Selective Dissemination of Materials) to administrative heads
• AV Recording
• CD – ROM and Internet Service
• Library Path Finder